Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The finish line is in sight!

So, as I've been terrible at keeping up with this blog the past few weeks, here is a list of newsworthy things: 

1. My thesis defense presentation was yesterday, and I passed! Once I finish and turn in my final paper, the project will be totally done.

2. As part of my project, I created a website where you can purchase a color printed copy of the book I created, "Wake Up: A Collection of Paintings," or download it for 5.00 to be read on a Kindle™. You can also view hi-res scans of the images. The website can be found at the following link: http://www.amandarussel.weebly.com

3. The show of all the thesis students' work opens after graduation, at PNCA on May 20th.

4. Until the end of April, I have some work hanging at both the New Seasons in Sellwood and the Cup and Saucer Cafe on Mississippi Avenue.

5. Excited about my next project, for when all the thesis and school-ending craziness starts to die down: creating fliers for my brilliant friend Jessie's food cart! I'm going to plug her here, because it is truly some of the best food you've ever had, so you should go check it out: https://www.facebook.com/carteblanchefoodcart.


No comments:

Post a Comment