Sunday, September 16, 2012

September and Twitter

It's September and many of my former PNCA classmates are back in school. It's strange to not be going back to school in September, for the first thing in my life.

I am working on several projects:

My good friend Risa has written a children's book, The Habits of Rabbits, and has hired me to illustrate it! I've been busy, drawing up a storm of rabbits.

I've also began an ambitious project of drag portraits, which I will be scanning and turning into stickers that will both promote me as an artist and the featured drag performers as performers. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, since I have gotten to know a lot of awesome and unique drag performers over the years. All of this group of portraits feature people I know personally. I've got a list of ten or so to create, one by one. Stay tuned for opportunities to view the portraits (hoping to show them somewhere when they're a finished body of work!) and to buy the stickers as they are made.

Lastly, I have jumped on the Twitter bandwagon! Follow me: @todoeralindo

No comments:

Post a Comment