Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Year!

I haven't been keeping this blog as up-to-date as I should be!

2013 has rolled around, and I'm still working on the drag portraits and stickers, which I've been more regularly posting progress shots of over on my facebook art page.

I have otherwise been occupying my time working on the illustrations for a children's book, which will be published first in e-book format once it is completed.

The book is about bunnies and the first draft of the text and illustrations together should be done around mid-March!

 Amanda Russel © 2012 - 2013

Keep checking my etsy store for new stickers as they are made, and in the near future, prints will also be available! Three designs of stickers are currently available. Here is the fourth design, the next batch that will be available:
 Amanda Russel © 2012

I was also a vendor in early February at Wild Hearts, a collection of local craftspeople and artists held at Crush (more info on the venue: here). 

There will be another gathering of vendors at the same place on Sunday, March the 3rd from 1-7 PM

 Details to come shortly: 

-Showing my thesis paintings and book, "Wake Up," in Chicago, through an awesome organization called Backbones (check 'em out here on their official website). The organization is currently in the works of organizing a show, featuring the art of a small handful of folks from all over the world who are living with Spinal Cord Injury (SCI). 

-Prints: sizes, pricing, availability. 

Stay tuned!
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment