Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday, December 14th, 2010

This is my first official post. About my life right now: I am currently posting from Providence Hospital. I am on somewhat of a hiatus from creating any large and more finalized new works, as I am in recovery from a bad lupus flare that turned into Transverse Myelitis, a neurological disorder that attacks the spine. Happily, I have use of my arms and upper body, and though bedridden I hope I can get some smaller works and sketches done. I will update with them when I am able to take quality photographs. I've been mostly sketching and drawing, until I can get some more quality art supplies into this room.
I watched Frida the other day, and am drawing a lot of inspiration from Frida Kahlo.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're in providence (they're nice there) and not kaiser (awful services)! anyway, you might want to avoid wet/slow-to-dry/smelly media. it'll be messy!

    ReplyDelete